PredictMedix (CSE: PMED) (OTCQB: PMEDF) (FRA:3QP) is an emerging provider of rapid health screening and remote patient care solutions globally—the Company’s Safe Entry Stations – powered by a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI).
The technology uses multispectral cameras to analyze physiological data patterns and predict various health issues, including infectious
diseases such as COVID-19, impairment by drugs or alcohol, fatigue, or various mental illnesses.
Recently, after PMED announced the exceptional –and peerless–AI features to detect impairment, sickness as well as many severe medical conditions the Company has announced the efficacy of its ‘Fitness Scan Vertical.’
Dr. Rahul Kushwah, COO of Predictmedix. “By providing a comprehensive analysis of an athlete’s fitness level, we equip them with the tools to unlock their strengths, address areas for growth, and achieve their performance goals. Our vision is to bring seamless AI tools to the sports industry to maximize performance and ROI.”
Investors could be excused for dismissing this development as financially minor.
The Global Health and Fitness Club Market is projected to reach USD 169,696.72 Million by 2030, exhibiting a remarkable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.67% from 2023 to 2030.
The premise is that teams and sports organizations can monetize their athletes in terms of competitive potential, strengths, and weaknesses. In essence, the better potential the Vertical Scan can unearth, the better use of scarce development funds for all levels of amateur and professional athletes.
How do they do it?
By analyzing data from multiple athletes, the platform uncovers trends and patterns that assist coaches and trainers in making informed decisions about training methodologies and developmental strategies. (PR MAY 17th)
Dr. Kushwah further highlighted, “The industry recognizes the value and potential our solution holds. By leveraging AI and machine learning, we provide athletes and sports organizations with highly accurate and actionable insights. This empowers them to enhance their capabilities, improve performance, and strive for greater success.”
Using artificial intelligence technology, Predictmedix’s Safe Entry Stations already screen individuals for vital parameters. such as temperature, heart rate, respiratory rate, and oxygen saturation. With the added ability to measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure, Safe Entry Stations now provide even greater accuracy for its healthcare applications as well as workplace and law enforcement screening tools.
These Compelling Facts Bear Repeating:
- PMED has several substantive and unique patents, both granted and pending.
- The Companies market is virtually limitless, with exceptional long-term growth prospects.
- Should have public acceptance when traded on against accidents and fatalities caused by impairment or fatigue.
- It provides a quick and viable way to detect illnesses such as COVID-19, potentially before the individual knows.
- No filing or storing of personal information.
- Insurance, risk, and underwriting companies will embrace. Technology in every car, truck etc.?
The Company’s detection time for identifying impairment or disease is less than 5 seconds. The next competitor that is even remotely close takes 20 minutes.
The Company’s Safe Entry Stations – powered by a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) – use multispectral cameras to analyze physiological data patterns and predict various health issues, including infectious diseases such as COVID-19, impairment by drugs or alcohol, fatigue, or various mental illnesses. Predictmedix’s proprietary remote patient care platform empowers medical professionals with AI-powered tools to improve patient health outcomes.
Ted Ohashi, the writer of Let’s Toke Business, has done a couple of fascinating pieces on PMED and its potential.
He notes it has the qualities to be a ten-bagger and notes these observations.
- PMED has a technology proven through clinical trials in hospitals supported by peer-reviewed studies published in relevant journals.
- A Purchase Order commercializes PMED’s Safe Entry product from a major hospital group in India, with 69,000 hospitals.
- There is significant commercial potential in PMED technology’s ability to detect impairment from alcohol and cannabis.
- PMED is a software company with Artificial Intelligence, and machine learning algorithms that provide targeted diagnostic results. The capital cost of the hardware for each unit has a two-month payback. PMED is a capital-light business model.
- As a result of the capital-light model, the gross margin is expected to be 80% to 90%. This means positive EBITDA and cash flow will be virtually immediate, and profitability should be attained in a relatively short period of time.
Ted notes he owns some shares, as do I.
Since all of the compelling and potential game-changing techs, an investor has to ask, “What Next?”
I have no clue. I know that the potential is vast, and as soon as PMED refutes all the Henny Penny AI Bullmerde, it should be a big winner.
(Henny-Penny is a chicken that does not use her brain. An acorn falls on her head, and she thinks the sky is falling. She rushes to inform the king and is advised by her friends that the sky cannot fall. She does not listen and makes a fatal mistake by not thinking things through).
PMED is the acorn that proves the AI sky isn’t falling.