PredictMedix AI (CSE: PMED) (OTCQB: PMEDF) (FRA:3QP) is an emerging provider of rapid health screening and remote patient care solutions globally—the Company’s Safe Entry Stations – powered by a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
The technology uses multispectral cameras to analyze physiological data patterns and predict various health issues, including infectious diseases such as COVID-19, impairment by drugs or alcohol, fatigue or various mental illnesses.
From PMED Management: “Diabetes is a global health challenge, particularly evident in India,” remarked Rahul Kushwah, Chief Operating Officer of Predictmedix AI. “Our commitment to enhancing healthcare outcomes through innovative technology has led us to develop this diabetic screening solution. By harnessing the capabilities of AI to pinpoint potential cases at an early juncture, we aim to contribute significantly to individual well-being and the larger community.”
That’s correct, PMED, the developer of their proprietary diagnostic Safe Entry Stations, has announced an AI-based early-onset Diabetes diagnosis technology.
The global market for Diabetes Diagnostics, estimated at US$30.8 Billion in 2022, is projected to attain a revised size of US$59.4 Billion by 2030, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% over the analysis period of 2022-2030.
Look at the Diabetes tech and then review the Safe Entry tech.
- Five hundred thirty-seven million adults (20-79 years) live with diabetes – 1 in 10. This number is predicted to rise to 643 million by 2030 and 783 million by 2045.
- China has the highest number of diabetics worldwide, with around 141 million people suffering from the disease. By 2045, it is predicted that China will have about 174 million people with diabetes. Jul 27, 2022
- Growing rates of obesity, poor diets, and lack of physical activity, among other factors, have contributed to a more than three-fold increase in the number of adults living with diabetes in the Americas in the past 30 years, according to a new report by the Pan American.
All peoples (and investors) are keenly aware of the prevalence of diabetes. That prevalence is the fact that we all know someone with an affliction. Or it could be you or me. Early detection is almost ‘magical’ in the treatment of this scourge.
The salient points of PMED’s Diabetes technology, as with much of its tech, are initially based on patients in India.
“According to a study by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) conducted in 2021, India had an estimated 101 million people with diabetes and 136 million individuals with pre-diabetes. Instances of diabetes, pre-diabetes, and hypertension have been on the rise in the Asian subcontinent, highlighting the urgency of the situation.”
PMED’s Tech for Early Diabetes Detection is a huge deal.
Diabetes in India has ballooned in recent years, and as with its Safe Entry System, this latest announcement is beyond the material.
As with any life-threatening disease such as cancer, diabetes, etc., each frequently wants to include the moniker ‘Early Detection’ as a default description prior, hopefully, to their eventual eradication.
Given the early detection tech, it is worth reviewing the efficacy of the Safe Entry System.
Other Areas of Detection and Influence; (March 2023).
- PMED has several substantive and unique patents, both granted and pending.
- The Company’s market is virtually limitless, with exceptional long-term growth prospects.
- Should have public acceptance when traded on against accidents and fatalities caused by impairment or fatigue.
- It provides a quick and viable way to detect illnesses such as COVID-19, potentially before the individual knows.
- No filing or storing of personal information.
- Insurance, risk, and underwriting companies will embrace. Technology in every car, truck etc.?
This type of technology could drastically reduce heart disease, which would no longer be a ‘Silent Killer.” High blood pressure is often called the “silent killer” because most people with it don’t have any symptoms. And that silence can be deadly. High blood pressure can lead to severe problems, including heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. That’s why it’s essential to know your risk factors for developing high blood pressure — and to take steps to lower your risks. (Mayo Clinic Apr 19th).
- PredictMedix AI’s proprietary remote patient care platform empowers medical professionals with AI-powered tools to improve patient health outcomes.
- While almost instantly detecting impairment by drugs or alcohol, fatigue, or various mental illnesses.
- By leveraging AI and advanced technology, Predictmedix empowers healthcare professionals to proactively identify potential health risks, expedite diagnosis, and enhance patient care.
- AI technology, Predictmedix’s fitness scan vertical delivers a comprehensive analysis of an athlete’s fitness level, empowering them to optimize their training and elevate their performance.
Over the last few months, PMED has made tremendous advances utilizing proprietary AI tech. I have said it before; I don’t understand why the shares are so low. I own some at higher prices.
The Pied Piper does not lead this Company; it is run by impressive professionals who have years of Capital Markets, AI and are experts in human diseases and a whole lot more.
Give PMED a VERY close look.